1. As an attendee , you are required to comply with the safety rules and are cautioned to heed to all warnings. By accepting admission with this e-ticket, you agree to release us from all responsibility for any loss, injury or damage caused.
2. A Ticket does not afford the Ticket holder the right to transport to the Venue, or parking, or merchandise, or any food or beverages at the Venue, unless otherwise stated. Other independent service providers might render services relating to transport, parking, merchandise, food or beverages at the Venue and in such circumstances.
3. You must produce a valid eTicket ayaticket to gain entry to the Venue and you must produce that Ticket for inspection upon request from an Event official at any time. Failure to produce such Ticket when requested may result in you being denied access to the Venue or in you being removed from the Venue.
4. Tickets are not transferable and cannot be resold or offered for resale (including on-line auction sites) or used for commercial purposes including advertising, competitions, contests, sweepstakes, promotions, or used, sold or given away in conjunction with other products or services
5. Any Tickets brought from unauthorised agents or third parties are not valid and admission to an Event on the strength of such Tickets will not be permitted.
6. It is your responsibility to –
(i) ensure that your eTickets are emailed to you before the date of the Event;
(ii) keep your Tickets safe prior to the Event; and
(iii) check your Tickets and to ascertain the date and the time of the Event and if applicable, any rescheduled Event.
Event dates and times are subject to change. Call or email ayatickets support if havent received your tickets before the event date.
7. Holder agrees by use of ayatickets, not to transmit or aid in transmitting any description, account, picture or reproduction of the performance, exhibition or event to which ayatickets is issued.
8. You can print your eticket(s) in your email immediately upon confirmation of your payment authorisation by clicking the Download & Print Ticket button. A confirmation email which contains a PDF of your ticket is sent to the email address you provided during the ticket purchasing process, from which you can print your ticket(s).
9. Look after your ticket(s) as you would cash. It must be presented in order to gain admittance to the event. The bar code on the ticket uniquely identifies this ticket and the purchaser, and can be redeemed only once. Multiple copies of this ticket will not allow multiple entries. In the event that multiple copies of this code are presented at the event, the ayatickets team may refuse entry to all ticket holders presenting tickets with this code.
10. When presenting concession tickets or entering events with an age restriction in place, appropriate identification must be shown. If suitable identification is not presented, you may be refused admittance to the event.
11. Lost eticket passes must be reported in person from the event venue or call hot line on (+233) 203450905 in one hour prior to the relevant event . Requests for lost eticket must be made in person and cannot be requested or prepared earlier than one hour prior to the event
12. Ticket purchases are limited to a total of 20 tickets per transaction. If you need to purchase more than 20 tickets for an event, you will have to purchase in a separate transaction. This policy is meant to restrict unfair purchasing practices.